Consumer Model: Requires a Fuse and Fuse Holder
ENERGY: 630 AMP HOURS
PULSE AMPS: 1200 (1 second)
POWER: 8064 WATT-HOURS
INTERNAL NEVERDIE® BMS FEATURES:
- NeverDie® Power Reserve (Spare Fuel) for Hotel Loads and Engine Cranking
- Over-Charge, Over-Discharge and Short-Circuit Protection (LVC, HVC, SCC)
- Low/High Temperature Charge/Discharge Protection
- Internal Heating Kit: Permits Charging as low as -20C/-4F
- Pushbutton On/Off switch for Safety and Storage
- Battery Gauge and Status Codes for Health Monitoring
- Bluetooth wireless telemetry with Lithionics Battery iOS and Android app
- CANbus telemetry in the RVIA RV-C format (M12)
- An alternator Field Control Circuit (FCC) (AMPSEAL8)
- Remote LED illuminated On/Off Power switch (AMPSEAL8)
Application Note: Compatible with a Maximum Inverter Size of 3000 Watts. Do Not Connect to Larger Inverters or to Parallel-Connected Inverters.
External BMS-module kit recommended for Marine use.
LITHIONICS 630AH - GTX12V630A-E2112-CS200
Nominal Voltage: 12.8 Volts
Nominal Capacity: 630 AH
Nominal Watt Hours: 8064 WH
Internal Resistance: <3 milliohms
Charging temperature range: 32F/0C to 131F/55C
Charge voltage: 14.4V recommended
Recommended float charge voltage: 13.4V - 13.6V
Recommended charge current: 150A
Allowed max charge current: 200A
Discharging temperature range: -4F/-20C to 131F/55C
Output Voltage Range: 10.4V to 13.4V
Recommended discharge current: 150A
Max discharge current: 230A
Pulse discharge current: 1200A (1 SEC)
Discharge cut-off voltage: NeverDie® Power Reserve @ 12.00V Low-Voltage Cut-Off @10.4V
Weight: Approx. 128lbs (58.0kg)
Storage Temperature & Humidity Range:
< 1 Month: -4~95°F (-20~35°C), 45~75%RH
< 3 Months: 14~86°F (-10~30°C), 45~75%RH
Recommended storage: 59~95°F (15~35°C)，45%RH~75％RH
Residual capacity: ≤3% per month; ≤15% per year
Reversible capacity: ≤1.5%per month; ≤8% per year
Long Term Storage:
If the battery needs to be stored for > 3 months the voltage should be 13.2V (50%SOC), and stored at the recommended storage specifications shown above. Additionally, the battery needs at least one charge & discharge cycle every six months.
Remote On/Off/Reset Switch: On the lid of the batteries is an On/Off/Reset momentary switch. If the batteries are not accessible, then we offer an option to extend the switch and mount it someone in the van.
75-H1FBR-CS2(AMP seal) $79.00
75-224-196 $99.00 (LED Remote Switch) $99.00
-If you are going to connect the batteries to a Wakespeed Regulator on a dedicated alternator, perhaps from Nations Alternator, then you would need the harness to access the CANbus port on the battery.
-Ion Gage: The batteries are built with Bluetooth which allows you to receive battery data on both batteries on a single app. If the customer would like a hard gage that provides battery information by not having to use their phone/tablet, then the Ion Gage connects directly to the batteries BMS.